- Are you looking to gain experience in Administration without a full time commitment?
- Have you proudly worn the label of perfectionist and detail oriented?
- Do you pride yourself on researching answers when taking on a new project?
- Do you thrive in organizing chaos and perform well with many projects being assigned to you at once?
- Do you consider yourself to be an independent, conservative risk-taker?
- Finally, do you find you often utilize tools or solutions to increase productivity?
If you answered yes to these, AP Logic has the perfect opportunity for you!
Our team is composed of great people, but some need to focus on their specialty in order to use their strengths. They need someone who has some of the opposite abilities.
- Financial: In support of our team, we need someone to perform certain, specific, light accounting and administrative tasks, including building reports out of various financial and sales data, minimal bookkeeping and other tasks – using QuickBooks. Entering all data accurately is critical.
- Clerical: There are lots of little bits and pieces of information and things need to be entered and filed ACCURATELY! We have processes in place for performing tasks but there will be a certain level of judgment that will be required to be most successful. We don’t expect you to be super-social, but you will need to complete work coordinating with team members.
- Human Resources: From time to time, administrative tasks involve HR – this means handling sensitive employee documentation, policy dissemination, on-boarding/off-boarding tasks and personal information that must be secure.